We love fruits, isn’t it?. We human beings have different taste and we do differ in choosing fruits also. Many of us like to eat chickoo as a fruit, either eating it as milkshake or as a fruit. Do you know there are numerous health benefits of eating Chickoo for all over health. So let’s dicuss about all of the health benefits of chickoo.
Health Benefits Of Eating Chickoo
1. Our body needs different nutirents like vitamins and minerals. Vitamin A is found in good amount in chickoo which is beneficial for eyes sight, and helps to keep your eyes healthy even during the old age
2. Chickoo is a good source of energy, those who are doing hard work or heavy exercise are in need of energy and glucose, which is available from Chickoo in abundant amount. So to refresh , oneself must eat or drink chickoo as energy drink.
3. An anti-inflammatory agent tannin is found in Chikoo . In other words, tannin protects against diseases like constipation, diarrhea, and anemia, as well as increase the digestion , preventing diseases of the heart and kidneys as well.
4. Do you know Chickoo Protects against cancer risk. Chickoo contains vitamin A and B in good quantities, and contains antioxidants, fibers and other nutrients which protects against cancer. Vitamin A prevents lung and mouth cancer.
5. Chickoo contains vast amounts of calcium phosphorus and iron, which are essential for bones. Because of the good amount of calcium, iron and phosphorus, Chickoo is very beneficial for the growth and strengthening of bones.
6. Chickoo provides relief from constipation as good amount of fiber is found in chickoo. Moreover a good amount of laxative which provides relief from constipation and gives the immunity to fight various infections inside our body
7. For preganant women, chickoo works as wonder fruit as it is considered very good for lactating and pregnant women. Women’s who are preganant must ate chickoo in various food forms.
8. The properties of haematatic properties are also found in chickoo, which means it also protects against the loss of blood in the body. Chickoo also fixes the hemorrhoids and the wounds too quickly, and its seeds can be grinded and applied to the place of worm bites.
9. Due to anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties of polyphenolic antioxidants, many anti-viral, anti-prostatic and anti-bacterial properties are found in Chickoo. Moreover,due to being an antioxidant, it prevents bacteria from coming in the body; Vitamin C destroys harmful free radicals, and potassium, iron, folate, and niacin keep digestive system healthy.
10. Also, it gives relief of diarrhea. The properties of anti-diarrhea are also found in Chikoo. Drinking chickoo juice mixed by boiling the peanut in the water, it provides relief from diarrhea. It also relieves from piles and dysentery.
11. Chickoo is very good for mental stress. Mental health helps to keep the mind cool. It helps to relax the nerves of the brain and reduce stress. Thus, it is very beneficial for people with insomnia, anxiety and depression.
12. There are special elements found in Chickoo, which provides relief in chronic cough by taking cough and mucus out from the lungs. Thus it prevents cold and cough.
13. Chickoo is found to prevent Kidney Stones from the body. It is widely used in the prevention and cure of Kidney Stones
14. Also Chickoo is very beneficial in weight loss. It prevents obesity by strengthening the digestive system by eliminating gastric enzymes.
15.Chickoo when taken with milk it makes your skin glow and bright when it is in consumption on daily basis
16. In chickoo Latex is found in good quantity, so it is also used to fill the tooth cavity.
17. It also helps a lot in maintaining your skin glow. It contains vitamin E which gives moisture to your skin and makes your skin healthy and beautiful. Therefore, the scalp is beneficial for your skin.
18. The oil extracted from the seeds of the chickoo which is very good for hair and also gives new hair by hair moisturizing and softening. It is considered very good for curly hair.
19. Prevents hair from falling. The lemon juice of oil makes the skin of the head nourish and healthy, and also helps in hair growth. It is also effective in treating hair fall due to swelling in the head.
20. Antioxidants are found in good quantity in the chikoo. Therefore it is helpful in stopping the aging process as it eliminates free radicals, and it also reduces wrinkles.
21. Chickoo is often used as cure for fungal infections because it had various properties which is found in the chickoo seeds as well as it is used to make scrubs for skin