Takeshi Fujimaki, a former banker and Japanese councilman, made statements on a Twitter post and the future of crypto currencies, especially the XRP and Ripple.
He said more than one experiment has been done on cryptocurrencies around the world. And that their main purpose is to develop existing payment / financial systems. He said that XRP’s topology map is published. How XRP network nodes are spreading around the world. And that it is growing at an alarming rate. And that Japan should be included in this technology as quickly as possible.
The latest technology on cryptographic assets has made significant progress. If it is not included in such fields, Japan will be left behind
Fujimaki later explained that the network nodes in Japan were incredibly low compared to the rest of the world. And that Japan still lags behind the world in “paper society policy
” If the use of this XRP is considered a representative of cryptographic currencies, then it is possible that this criterion (XRP) of this map will grow to an explosive extent in the future.”
”Takeshi Fujimaki later said that cryptocurrencies such as XRP, along with Ripple’s technology, could be incredibly functional. Especially in developing countries. Countries where people don’t have a bank account.
The former banker -Takeshi Fujimaki, who mentions Mojaloop, which was founded by Bill Gates Foundation. Mojaloop uses Ripple’s inter ledger protocol, said that the software has already been used in Kenya in January 2018.
Note: I am not a crypto expert neither financial
- Xrp Payments App Accepted By Google & Apple : Weiste Wind
- Xrp On Skype – Latest Ripple News And Achievements
- $25 Million XRP donated to San Francisco University by Ripple Co- Founder
- Ripple On Google Mail & Coinbase love for Xrp
- What Makes Ripple Different From Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency?: David Schwartz Explained
- Ripple Employee On xPool and Russian Billionaire on Cryptocurrency
- David Schwartz explained Diff Between Ripple’s XRP Ledger & Bitcoin’s Proof Of Work
- Latest Ripple News : Banco Santander Is using Ripple’s XRP For Cross Border Settlement To USA & 18 EU Countries
- Top Cryptocurrency To Invest – Best Cryptocurrency Funds
- IBM Launches A Blockchain-Based Global Payments Network Crypto Lobbies Momentum
- Ripple News In To Gaming ,Partnership With Shift Chance, Credit Card Support From Binance