Daryl Dragon Died On Wednesday
He came from a musical family. His father was an Academy Award-winning composer and conductor and his mother was a singer who worked on Bing Crosby recordings among many others.
Dragon, a classically trained pianist .
“He was a brilliant musician with many friends who loved him greatly,” Toni Tennille said in a statement. “I was at my most creative in my life when I was with him.”
Dragon and Tennille met in the
Dragon and Tennille separated in 2014 after almost 40 years of marriage yet stayed close
Tennille said in a 2010 blog post that Dragon was suffering from an unspecified neurological condition that gave him hand tremors, … affecting his ability to play keyboards
In 1976, they sang at the White House amid the bicentennial festivals of the American Revolution.
Dragon is survived by his older brother, Doug Dragon, and two nieces, Kelly Arbout and Renee Henn.
Daryl Dragon, the musician best known as the Captain from the group the Captain and Tennille
“A great musician, keyboard player
- Benefits Of Taro Roots? Why We Should Eat It?
- Xrp Payments App Accepted By Google & Apple : Weiste Wind
- What Is Spirulina and Why It Is Called Super Food On Earth?
- Xrp On Skype – Latest Ripple News And Achievements
- Cloves Health Benefits For Human Body : Cloves Remedies At Home