3 Rules to become a successful person
Now the question is how to do it. To all the people of any age who are doing nothing have no knowledge or is the pure fool who don’t know anything about anything neither have any skills, must learn three words deep down their soul
1st – Consistency
2nd – Commitment
3rd – Hard work
If you follow this three things nothing will be impossible for you, you just have to implement all the above three things in your life and you will slowly and steadily reach the point where everything looks possible and achievable.
In my opinion, Consistency is the continuity or dedication towards the goal to accomplish by giving your major time to it without fail
Commitment is your heart, blood, sweat towards your objective to reach it at any cost whatever problems or obstructions comes in the way, always stay committed to your goal
Hard work :
Without it everything fails, because it is the key to success, hard work’s is another name is practice continuously without being tired and stressed and work an hour extra to reach it.
Other Important Points To Know and remind again and again to become a successful person
1) The past has gone. He will never come again in your life. Do not worry about thinking about your past. Forget it because the future is never fixed. Do not worry too much about your future. Just live in the present.
2) Stop looking for the shortcomings of others. Keep your hands on your heart and know about your shortcomings. In your heart you will get lots of negativity and Kamiya.
3) Always do good for others. Help as many as you can. Do not be fooled. Forgetting your meanings while helping someone. Your habit will prove to be helpful in the future and your life will be filled with joy and happiness.
4) To achieve success you have to sacrifice many things. If you have to be successful, then you have to be ready for every moment to make this sacrifice. You win some, you lose some. If you want to achieve something bigger in your life then you have to prepare yourself to leave idle, negative thoughts, bad habit, all of them, then you can succeed.
5) Understand the importance of time. Do not waste your precious time in wrongdoing. Spend whatever time you have left, spend it in good work and spend for the good people.
6) Before starting any work, think about the result of it and act accordingly. Keep the result of work done in your mind to get happiness and peace.
7) Never let anyone down and be kind to everyone. Help everyone Try to see God in humans only. Remove hatred from your heart, behave well with everyone and stay in love with every creature on earth.
Stay away from criticism Never mind anyone’s bad Always let good thoughts come into the mind, and give value to God in your life.
8) Be honest with yourself. You have to face things that will try to force you to do wrong or illegal things in your life. But in all these circumstances remain honest with ourselves and face the complete credentials and fearlessness of every situation. Believe in yourself and trust yourself.
9) Never try to make yourself great by lying. The habit of lying can put you in the dark for a long time. Always speak love, sweet and beautiful words from your tongue.
10) Install a firm on your trust, no matter what happens. Always be ready for any sacrifice. Never leave the path you choose.
11) Stop making excuses. It is often said that successful or successful people do not excuse they give results. That is why the situation is so difficult to concentrate on its solution by giving excuses. On the day you lose your excuses, you will start seeing results.
12) Always remember that one day comes only when you are ready to leave everything near you. Because nothing is going to go with you. Never forget that your last day, day and night, comes closer.
13) Always keep learning Try to learn something new every moment you become so big in your area.
There are some new inventions every day in every area that you do not even have an idea, so you have to learn all these things from the new people to keep yourself updated. Learning is a sign of successful people.
14) Do your work honestly and honestly. Do not leave any work incomplete. Keep trying until we get success. Do not depend on your colleagues. This is the essence of religious texts.
15) Moreover, Pearls of success have not yet been scattered in the dust. To get them, you have to take the courage to get in depth, take a pledge to work very hard and do it forever.
So friends you become a successful person ,will be skilled one day, you will reach the mountain one day, you will attain heights of success one day ,always hope , always stay honest towards your goals and objective , the mantra is within you , don’t find shortcuts , because even if you become rich without hard work, commitment and loyalty, the fruits will taste bitter without them.
So “Believe in yourself and work like a Tortoise”